This update is a major one, not because of the new features but because of the update to TinyMCE 4.0.11 (the last TinyMCE version of this addon was 4.0.8) which has quite many modifications that has implied to modify the framework. TinyMCE developers have worked a lot to fix bugs and rewrite some plugins (for example the advanced tab plugin). I guess the version 4.1 should come soon.
To get the changelog of TinyMCE versions, click here. Some special thanks to Spocke, the TinyMCE main developer, who took time to reply to my questions.
So put aside the changelog of TinyMCE, here are the modifications of this addon:
- Responsive mode for small screens
- Users of the BBM Advanced BbCodes can update with the preview version available on Github (click on "download zip"). Only templates have been modified at the moment, I still need to make these BbCodes compatible with mobile devices (obviously no time this weekend)
- Can be disabled in the style options
- Dialog templates modified
- Only for XenForo 1.2 (reason: use the jQuery "prop" function)
- XenForo Smilies Box (below the editor) integration (compatible with the Smiley Manager of Milano)
- Other Smilies Modal Windows have been optimized
- Option to make the editor manually resizable (this option has been included to avoid to be flooded by the repeated messages from Jauburn )
- A few bugs have been fixed (ie:tag feature on IE9)
Приветствуем Вас на неофициальном форуме технической поддержки XenForo на русском языке. XenForo - коммерческий форумный движок от бывших создателей vBulletin, написанный на PHP.
TinyMCE Quattro and its wysiwyg bbcodes 2.5.2
Расширенный редактор для XenForo с широким функционалом и большим количеством настроек