1. Приветствуем Вас на неофициальном форуме технической поддержки XenForo на русском языке. XenForo - коммерческий форумный движок от бывших создателей vBulletin, написанный на PHP.
Загрузка

TinyMCE Quattro and its wysiwyg bbcodes 2.5.2

Расширенный редактор для XenForo с широким функционалом и большим количеством настроек

1. 2.1.0.5

Resourcer
    This is a minor update. If you're still using the 1.x version, read the paragraph 9 of the Faq to see how to update correctly.

• Compatible with the XenForo 1.3.x multiquote mode - Thanks to Carla Birch
    • Few UI improvements with Mce menus
      • Normal quote menu (not wysiwyg) will be also in the menu - Thanks to XxUnkn0wnxX
      • If the fast unlink option is enable, the unlink window will look better in the menu
      • Smilies menu (in the Mce menu) will look also better
      • - Development - Small modification with one of the method of the listener: addMenu
        • If you inject at the same time menu-items, a "menu-item hook" will be automatically created before each separator. This will help to inject after menu-item at a dedicated position. I still need to write a Faq about this.
        • add an optional argument to bypass the available buttons check (idea: if a button is not inside the buttons bar, it will not be in the menu bar)
    Information: I've been testing the last version of TinyMCE the last few days and didn't find any problem with the framework. I will still wait one week before releasing it.
Вернуться к списку обновлений...