Если данный портал используется у вас активно на живом форуме, то прежде чем обновиться, поэкспериментируйте с новой версией на локальном сервере. Вдруг изменения не понравятся.
This update changes the way the "RecentNews" block works. In order to improve performance across your entire forum, the "auto-promote" feature from defined forums has been removed... instead, only manually promoted threads will appear in the article lists. Getting rid of this feature may add a small amount of work (2 clicks) to promote a thread to an article, but it also saves TWO queries for EVERY thread view. Because of this, I made the decision to get rid of this feature. Please be aware of these changes, before you upgrade.
- Added FIVE "Raw HTML Blocks" to the package. People forget that XenPorta is not only a portal, but also a widget framework; and creating such blocks would be VERY EASY. However, for some reason, Raw HTML blocks still end up being the most requested feature... so I've added them in.
- Added a new "News Categories" block. This is yet another often requested block; this block can work as a "navigation" for your article system.
- You can now force style IDs to specific categories within the article system. So if a user is browsing a category of articles, they will be forced to use that style.
- Categories now have types: "major" or "minor". The distinction is basically visual in the edit categories screen, but you can also set the new "News Categories" block to only show major categories.
- Category displays will now properly show the XenPorta sub-nav, as well as breadcrumbs.
- If you disable the social media icons for an article preview, it will now show the categories for that article.
- Blocks related to other mods, such as XenMedio, XenAtendo, XenRio, etc have been removed. I've decided to include those blocks in future packages of those mods, instead of including them here.
- BUG FIX: Fixed a bug that would often produce an error when viewing the RSS feed of a forum index, which has no threads in it.
- BUG FIX: The twitter widget has been changed to more nicely display twitter's new design.
- BUG FIX: The facebook widget has been changed to more nicely display facebook's new design.
Приветствуем Вас на неофициальном форуме технической поддержки XenForo на русском языке. XenForo - новый и перспективный форумный движок от бывших создателей vBulletin.
[8wayRun.Com] XenPorta (Portal) 1.6.0
Портальная система для XenForo