- Added support for social forums to have URL portions.
- Added option to stop social forum administrators from closing their social forum.
- Added back 'Join Social Forum' permission.
- Fixes error when link to members page of a deleted social forum is accessed. Now displays friendly error....
Note: due to the addition of a new member count cache, it is recommended that you rebuild caches by going to Admin CP -> Tools -> Rebuild Caches -> Rebuild Social Forums.
- Added sort options for list of social categories, including last message time, title, number of discussions and number of members.
- Added new database column to store cache of number of members for each social forum, which can be recalculated using the cache rebuilder.
- Option to automatically add created social forums to user's secondary list can now be set to only apply to certain social categories
- User's secondary social forum cache is now re-built as part of the user cache rebuild process
- Fixed bug that search results may show some threads that should not be visible by the user
- Fixed bug that unable to deselect secondary social forums if already selected more than the user's permitted maximum
- Fixed bug that unable to select secondary social forums if user has no permitted maximum (i.e., unlimited)
Приветствуем Вас на неофициальном форуме технической поддержки XenForo на русском языке. XenForo - коммерческий форумный движок от бывших создателей vBulletin, написанный на PHP.
Social Groups by Waindigo 1.2.0
Создавайте социальные группы/форумы - полная поддержка Resource Manager